You’ll love the experience of pure luxury!
The popularity of botox injections, to iron out wrinkles on the forehead and around the lips, is rocketing to new heights. Botox (botulinim toxin) is the purified and diluted form of the Clostridium botulinum bacteria. The mechanism of action lies in its ability to relax the muscle that has been injected, resulting in the most youthful natural appearance.
The procedure is minimally invasive, safe, fast and virtually painless. Within two weeks muscle contraction is limited, which means the overlying skin smoothes over and wrinkles disappear. This is often termed as a "liquid facelift." The effects of Botox wear off after a few months, thus the treatment needs to be repeated every 4 months up to a point where the muscle relaxes without botox.
Two weeks after treatment, we offer our patients a follow-up appointment to monitor results and make alterations should it be needed. Furthermore, we offer individualized treatment plans for each individual, avoiding a mask-like appearance.
Botox can make you look younger and boost your confidence, as long as it looks natural and is in relation to the golden rule of aesthetics. We value this principle and will discuss treatment outcomes during the consultation.
We offer a wide variety of facial services. Transform the way you look by making use of our reasonably priced services. All procedures are non-invasive, fast, safe and comfortable with little or no down-time.
The following popular treatments are offered:
- The non-invasive eye brow lift
- Lash Growth Serum
- Botox to reduce wrinkles on the forehead and glabellar lines
- Nose straightening / Nose lift (for minor deformities)Gummy Smile Reduction
- Bunny linesCrows feet around the eyes
- Cheek bone lift / Cheek bone enhancement
- PRP (using stem cells to rejuvenate skin and reverse age)
- Lip border definitionLip VolumizingCorners of mouth extension
- Treatment for smoker's lines / wrinkles around the mouth
- Nefertiti Lift (lifts the areas under the cheeks that drop over time)
- Dermarolling to improve the condition of the skin and increase elasticity. Excellent for ingrown hair on legs or acne scaring on face
- Platysmal bands on the neck
- Migraine treatment
- Treatments to slim the face down and increase the vertical dimension
- Cosmelan treatment for pigmentation
Fillers, often in combination with botox, have revolutionized the entire cosmetic industry. Not only will a filler smoothen a wrinkle, it will also add volume, creating a youthful appearance.
Fillers can be used to plump your lips, giving you the desired smile that you have always dreamt of. It is also a popular treatment option to smoothen out deep frown lines, or deep naso-labial folds.
We use Hyaluronic acid (HA), as a filler, because it is biodegradable, safe and has the outstanding ability to look natural and beautiful. It also holds the promise to replace those laugh lines and angry wrinkles with smiles.